Message from Mrs. Tymko, Principal
A welcome newsletter will be sent out mid-August for the 2022-23 school year to all students. This will provide details regarding registration, fees, bell schedules, school supplies, etc. Below are the registration dates and times.
This includes schedule pick-up, school fee payments, photos, ID cards, dropping off late textbooks from 21-22, transit passes and information, tours for grade 9's and new students, locker selection information for Grades 10-12 (bring your lock from last year), parking passes and My Pass information. Grade 9 lockers are assigned with the lock on the locker...info on schedules.
Monday, August 22
- Grade 12s from 8:30 am - noon
- Grade 11s from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Tuesday, August 23
- Grade 10s from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (closed from noon - 1:00 pm)
Wednesday, August 24
- Grade 9s from 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (closed from noon - 1:00 pm)
Timetables and Timetable Changes
- Timetables will be available for pick up at registration in August and through PowerSchool
- Course changes will only be permitted for students who have an exceptional circumstance such as a course sequencing that is incorrect, completion of a course in summer school, insufficient prerequisites (course failure from previous year), or for other reasons as detailed in our course change procedures here: 2022-2023 Course Change Information.
Note: There will be no staggered entry at ABJ for the 2022-2023 school year. The first day of classes is Tuesday, August 30.