- No previous curling experience is required.
- Season starts in October.
- Practices will be Thursdays after school from 3:45 p.m. to 5:00 p.m at Glen Allan Recreation Complex (Sherwood Park Curling Club).
- Interested students can contact Mr. Perozak in room 213, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org or, keep your ears and eyes open for posters and announcements in September regarding a meeting.
High School Program (Grades 10-12)
- Metro League games are on Tuesdays from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m at the Ottewell Curling Club (Edmonton). Teams can be any configuration of males and females. The Metro League season (including play-offs) ends before the Christmas holidays. The estimated fee per curler is $60.
- Zone Playdowns take place in February. Teams must be registered in the “Boys”, “Girls”, or “Mixed” divisions. The estimated fee per curler is $40. Winners of each division could proceed to Provincials from Mar 3 to March 4, 2017 (with additional costs).
- Depending on student interest, we may some bonspiels (approximate cost would be $40/curler/bonspiel).
Grade 9 Program
- Players are encouraged to participate in the junior program at the Sherwood Park Curling Club that runs Wednesday afternoons from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (October to March).
- Depending on student interest, we may enter about three bonspiels (approximate cost would be $40/curler/bonspiel).
Mr. S. Perozak Email